At Esthetica MD in Englewood, New Jersey, just across the Hudson River from Manhattan, a facial treatment for men is a customized experience.
We understand that there are major differences in men’s and women’s skin.
How you take care of your skin — regular daily shaving, your diet and exercise, what kinds of products you use and what you hope to gain from a men’s facial treatment — all play a role in determining what’s best for you. Visit Esthetica MD to discover the difference from professionals who know how to provide the best facial treatment for men.
The best facial treatment for men improves the appearance of your skin by offering deep cleansing, exfoliation, stimulating massage and products tailored to your skin type and skin concerns. It also relaxes those facial muscles that get tight, causing creases and wrinkles that make you appear older than you feel.
Dr. Dimitry Rabkin and his team of master estheticians at Esthetica MD in Englewood, NJ provides the most researched and effective facial treatments for men available today.
Differences Between Men and Women’s Skin
Although made of the same type of cells and using many of the same processes, differences exist between male and female skin. The medications you take and your environment all factor into some basic differences. Other differences include:
- Hormones and facial hair cause more sebum and greater oiliness in men’s skin.
- Higher sebum production usually leads to larger pores and greater acne concerns for men.
- The pH of men’s skin leans more toward acidity than women.
- Maintaining a balance between oiliness and hydration in men’s skin tends to be a little more difficult.
- Since men typically don’t use sunscreen and dedicated skincare products as often as women do, their skin often suffers more environmental damage.
Our master estheticians perform a thorough examination and consultation before beginning any facial treatment option. Every treatment at Esthetica MD is uniquely suited to your skin type, health, comfort and goals. Additionally, Dr. Rabkin and his team always ensure that any treatment you receive leaves you with the most natural outcome.
The Process for Men’s Facial Treatment
The best facial treatment for men is completely customized to your skin type and skin concerns. Your esthetician goes over all aspects of the treatment before and during your experience. You can expect:
- A thorough consultation that includes a detailed medical history discussion of medications you take and skincare routines you practice. Your New Jersey skin specialist will ask which products you use and if you have any allergies. During the initial consultation, your skin is carefully examined and you’ll talk about your goals and expectations.
- A combination of cleansing, steaming, massage and mask applications customized to your skin type and needs.
- Recommendations for the best products to use for your skin type including shaving cream and moisturizers that are used to protect your skin and enhance the benefits of your facial.
Benefits of Customized Men’s Facial Treatment
You can expect the following from your customized men’s facial treatment:
- Plump and hydrated skin that has a smoother feel and appearance
- Deep cleansing and exfoliation of clogged pores
- Smoothing of fine lines and wrinkles
- Product recommendations suited to your skin type and skin concerns
Experience and research make your men’s facial treatment a relaxing, pleasant and successful experience. You’ll enjoy greater hydration and smoother skin, as well as repaired environmental damage. To meet Dr. Rabkin and his team of estheticians in Englewood, NJ, book your appointment today.