At Esthetica MD, we use a variety of peels from lactic, glycolic, salicylic, blended TCA, and combination peels that are customized to address individual concerns. The customized professional treatments offer unparalleled results treating specific skin conditions such as pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, acne and skin texture.
- The Jessners Peel® is a great treatment to lighten areas of hyper pigmentation and to treat sun damaged skin. Jessners Peel is a mix of salicylic acid, resorcinol, and lactic acid. Due to the combinations of acidic ingredients, the peel is safe to use on all skin types. The Jessners peel is excellent for treating mild to severe acne and moderate wrinkling. It’s one of the most effective light cosmetic peels available. It is frequently combined with other peels or procedures.
- The VI Peel® is a medical-grade medium peel that is highly effective at treating acne, uneven skin texture, fine lines and wrinkles, large pores, and hyper-pigmentation, including superficial melasma. The VI Peel treatment can work for all skin types and skin tones. It has also proven safe and effective in managing acne in teenagers. It is one of the most versatile and safe peels to use. Several treatments may be required.
- TCA Chemical Peel is ideal for skin with UV sun damage, brown spots, skin discoloration fine lines uneven skin texture. Different concentrations are used for different conditions, skin types and goals. The TCA peel will result in a vibrant and fresh looking skin.
- The Salicylic Peel is a beta hydroxyl acid that is highly suitable for treating acne as well as fine lines and hyper-pigmentation. The salicylic peel is helpful in killing the bacteria that causes acne as well as balancing out oil production. A series of treatments are recommended for a maximum results.
- Glycolic Acid Peel is used to soften skin, reduce wrinkles, alleviate hyperpigmentation and fade acne scars. The Glycolic Acid Peel is the smallest Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) making it easily penetrable into the skin. Glycolic Acid is derived from natural sources of sugarcane, sugar beets, grapes and pineapples.
- Lactic Acid Peel is slightly weaker than Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) but it is naturally produced in nearly all living cells. Lactic Acid is found in milk, but more importantly in muscle tissue after exercise during a process known as anaerobic respiration. Ancient Egyptians have used it. The Lactic Acid exfoliates the epidermis and promotes the growth of healthy, full and firm skin. Lactic Acid Peels are beneficial for mild acne scars, discoloration of all skin types, hyperpigmentation, age spots and uneven skin tone.
- The Miami Peel® is a medium peel that effectively lightens and inhibits pigment production. This treatment is beneficial to improve the appearance of dark spots, melasma, sun damage and dyspigmentation of any kind. It is also recommended for patients with adult acne and for improving the appearance of dark spots associated with acne lesions (post inflammatory hyper pigmentation).
- O2 Lift Peel by Image Skin Care® A luxurious treatment that infuses oxygen, peptides and a high concentration of enzymatic botanicals into the skin, leaving it luminous, refreshed and rejuvenated. A papaya and pineapple enzymes exfoliate the skin, while an innovative masque oxygenates the skin leaving it luminous and regenerated.