When it comes to which part of their look women most want to improve, it’s not the eyes that have it—it’s the lips! From celebrities like Kylie Jenner to world-famous supermodels and red-carpet beauties, having fuller lips has never been hotter. Now, getting them is easier than ever, thanks to Juvederm Volbella.
A member of the Juvederm family of products, Volbella is an FDA-approved, non-surgical lip filler used to increase lip fullness and soften the appearance of lines and wrinkles around the mouth. Although specifically formulated for the lips and mouth area, it may also be used to fill pitted acne scarring in the face as well as restore volume under the eye area.
Unlike other fillers, Volbella contains exclusive VYCROSSTM technology, which blends different molecular weights of naturally occurring hyaluronic acid, allowing it to create subtle volume (no “trout pout” here!) that lasts for up to a year.
Juvederm Volbella is great for improving a variety of common complaints around the lip area, including:
- Smoothing smoker’s lines, the vertical creases that form around the lips, usually due to frequent pursing.
- Plumping “marionette” lines, which extend from the edge of your lips to your chin.
- Correcting downturned lips that give you the appearance of a permanent frown.
- Enhancing your cupid’s bow (the dip, or “M,” in the center of your upper lip).
- Adding contour to your lips by accentuating the vermillion border (the outline of your lips).
- Giving lips a fuller, plumper, more-defined appearance.
Stop paying lip service to your dream of a new and improved you! For more information on Juvederm Volbella, or other facial fillers, call Dr. Rabkin at (201) 816-8106 today!