A wonderful property of caffeine to constrict blood vessels also makes it a go-to ingredient in many eye creams, as it can quickly minimize redness and puffiness. In addition to its anti-inflammatory benefits though, caffeine is starting to get lots of attention for its antioxidant properties. The anti-oxidants found in green and red teas offer powerful anti-carcinogenic benefits.
- Take 2 bags of organic red or green tea
- Soak in a cup of warm black coffee for 30 min
- Squeeze excess liquid
- Freeze tea bags for 1 hour in the freezer
- Apply under the eyes for 10-15 minutes
- Perfect before an event or the night out.